SMOK T-PRIV 220w Mod Kit
SMOK’s T-PRIV 220W output is a culmination of the Alien with a unique futuristic design and 9 adjustable LED colors that light up around the device. The TFV8 Big Baby tank included with this kit uses a top refill system that helps to prevent leaks, and can hold 5ml of your preferred e-liquid.
SMOK T-Priv 220W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - (*sold separately)
- Max Wattage Output: 220W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Colorful LED Strips - Fully Customizable
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Full Display Matrix - Rich Data Feedback
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Hinged Battery Cover
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Tank Features:
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil - rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
- 510 Connection
* Battery Safety Warning
- Improper use of battery can result in fire or explosion.
- Make sure that battery is fully wrapped / check for any dents in the battery/ make sure battery is not overheating or making noise. ( If you notice any of these defects the battery needs to be replaced immediately!
- Do not leave charging batteries unattended!
- Keep batteries in separate plastic container. Do not carry loose batteries in pockets, backpacks, and or purses.
- Keep batteries away from liquids, metals, coins,and keys.
Lux Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.