ProColor 225w Starter Kit by SMOK
The ProColor 225W Starter Kit by SMOK is a device on the cutting edge of vaping technology and function. Not only is the device available in a nice selection of colors, but the fully colorized OLED screen and the LED light surrounding it can be altered as well. The screens surrounding LED light can be changed to any one of 12 colors while the main screen can be changed to any one of six options. The TFV8 Big Baby tank included with this kit uses a top refill system that helps to prevent leaks, and can hold 5ml of your preferred e-liquid.
SMOK ProColor 225W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 85mm by 46mm by 29.5mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - (*sold separately)
- Wattage Output Range: 6-225W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Memory Mode Setting
- 12-Colorful LED Backlight Trim - Fully Customizable
- Intuitive 1.3 Inch Full-Color OLED Display
- Full Display Matrix - Rich Data Feedback
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism - Embossed Anti-Slip Design
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Hinged Battery Cover
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Tank Features:
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil - rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
- 510 Connection
* Battery Safety Warning
- Improper use of battery can result in fire or explosion.
- Make sure that battery is fully wrapped / check for any dents in the battery/ make sure battery is not overheating or making noise. ( If you notice any of these defects the battery needs to be replaced immediately!
- Do not leave charging batteries unattended!
- Keep batteries in separate plastic container. Do not carry loose batteries in pockets, backpacks, and or purses.
- Keep batteries away from liquids, metals, coins,and keys.
Lux Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.