NiteCore D4 Digital Charging Bank
Nitecore D4 Digicharger is a smart charger compatible with most rechargeable batteries. The D4 is equipped with four independent microcomputer-controlled charging channels and capable to monitor and charge up to two batteries simultaneously. The LED screen displays the real time charging progress. It’s as easy as insert, detect and charge.
- Charging up to 4 batteries simultaneously
- Monitors and charges each of the four battery slots independently
- Detects the battery type and status and automatic select appropriate charge modes (CC, CV, dV/dt). (Exception: LiFePO4 batteries require manual selection).
- Automatically stops charging when complete.
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging mode, voltage, current and progress
- Reverse polarity protection
- Over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Overheating prevention through temperature monitoring and optimal heat dissipation design
Compatible and optimized for:
- IMR batteries
- LiFePO4 batteries
- Small capacity batteries
Compatible battery types:
- Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440).
- Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
Battery Safety Warning
- Improper use of battery can result in fire or explosion.
- Make sure that battery is fully wrapped / check for any dents in the battery/ make sure battery is not overheating or making noise. ( If you notice any of these defects the battery needs to be replaced immediately!
- Do not leave charging batteries unattended!
- Keep batteries in separate plastic container. Do not carry loose batteries in pockets, backpacks, and or purses.
- Keep batteries away from liquids, metals, coins,and keys.
Lux Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.