SMOK G-PRIV 2 LUXE 230w with TFV12 Prince Tank
G-PRIV2 is an advanced version of G-PRIV, a new touch-screen kit from Smok. Compared to the G-PRIV, it has a slimmer body and upgraded user interface. This kit includes the TFV12 Prince tank, which has the ability to hold 8ml of E-Liquid. The powerful vaping cores of the Prince ensures you will have an exceptional experience.
SMOK G-PRIV 2 230W TC Touch Screen Box Mod Features:
- LUXE Edition
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - (*sold separately)
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Super Large 2" OLED Touch Screen - Shatter Resistance
- Screen-Lock Button - Simplify Operation
- Five Drawing Effects: Min, Max, Soft, Normal, Hard
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- User-Friendly Interface
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Magnetized Battery Cover - Cobra Resin Inlay
- Temperature Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV12 PRINCE TANK FEATURES:
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant
- Convenient Top-Fill Design
- Lock Button Mechanism
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control
- Cobra Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- 1 G PRIV 2 230W Box Mod - Luxe Edition
- 1 TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Core
- 1 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Core
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
* Battery Safety Warning
- Improper use of battery can result in fire or explosion.
- Make sure that battery is fully wrapped / check for any dents in the battery/ make sure battery is not overheating or making noise. ( If you notice any of these defects the battery needs to be replaced immediately!
- Do not leave charging batteries unattended!
- Keep batteries in separate plastic container. Do not carry loose batteries in pockets, backpacks, and or purses.
- Keep batteries away from liquids, metals, coins,and keys.
Lux Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.